- Clear hair gel (Isoplus styling gel featured below. It works great and is super affordable/available on Amazon)
- A bowl
- Brush to apply the glitter (available at Sally's Beauty supply or try searching Amazon for a "brush to dye hair"
- Glitter (Lunautics featured in this look. For an eco-friendly version of glitter roots, check out their newest bio-degradable glitter!)
4. Apply the mixture to your root area using the brush, start on the scalp and apply downward about 1-2 inches. Continue until your entire part it's covered.
5. Use a blow-dryer on medium setting about 6-8 inches away from your scalp and dry the gel, it does not need to be completely dry but I find that drying it a little helps to set the glitter gel. You can also finish with hairspray for an even longer hold!
The more you play around with glitter roots, the more options you'll want to create. Check out these unique styles for a twist on the traditional glitter roots looks.
Make an out of this world look by creating glitter roots in your Space Buns.
Glitter roots can turn everyday hair into playful and sexy hair. Consider adding some glitter hair into your look at your next fest!
TAGS: festival fashion,