During these challenging times, iHeartRaves wanted to keep the spirit of PLUR alive by helping those on the front lines. In April, we introduced the “Buy a Mask, Give a Mask” program which meant that every time one of our customers bought a face mask, iHeart would donate a medical-grade mask to those on the front lines.
Thanks to you, our amazing customers, iHeartRaves, along with our sister brands, INTO THE AM and EmazingLights, have now been able to donate over 114,500 masks!
This program started with a donation in our local community and has grown to be able to provide nationwide, including partnerships with Relentless Beats in Phoenix Arizona and Ultra Music Festival in Miami.
iHeartRaves was able to work with Relentless Beats to deliver 20,000 FDA approved, triple-layer disposable surgical masks for Gila River Health Care's essential and frontline workers.
Most recently, iHeartRaves teamed up Ultra Music Festival to donate 12,000 surgical masks to Miami’s underserved communities. Senior citizens were prioritized within those communities due to their high-risk factor of contracting COVID-19. In June, the masks donations were given door-to-door to residents at two government-subsidized senior living facilities. Masks were also donated at a drive-through food giveaway at City Hall.
Later, in July, 4,000 care packages that included masks were distributed across two events in the Liberty City area. Hadley Park hosted a hurricane preparedness drive-through giveaway that offered masks alongside natural disaster supplies. Additionally, Ultra staffers distributed more care packages at a Brownsville senior center.
We also donated 10,000 more masks to Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta.
Finally, we donated 14,500 mask units at a cost of over $70,000 to disabled veterans through DAV California.
Other organizations that received donations ranged from California to New York at the following locations:
- Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center - San Pedro, CA
- Morrison Healthcare at Lakewood Region - Lakewood, CA
- New Frontiers - Solvang, CA
- REACH Air Medical Services - Garden Grove, CA
- Lompoc Valley Medical Center (Lompoc, CA)
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Orange County (Costa Mesa)
- The Bridge Fund of New York (Bronx, NY)
- Baltimore Donation Hub (Baltimore, MD)
- Gold in Fight Foundation (Baltimore, MD)
- Chinatown Service Center (Los Angeles)
- Paul Morrison MD LLC (Newburgh, IN)
- Lombard Veterinary Hospital (Lombard, IL)
- Gila River Health Care (Sacaton, AZ)
- Sansum Clinic Healthcare, Santa Barbara, CA)
- Ultra Music Festival (Palmetto Bay, FL)
- New Frontiers (Solvang, CA)
We can’t thank you enough for allowing us to support the incredible humans putting their health and safety at risk to ensure a safer world for us all!
iHeartRaves will be continuing to run this program (stay tuned to find where we will be donating masks to next) so you can continue to help out those in need just simply by purchasing a face mask!
Check out some of the hottest styles:
@burdsnest in Butterfly Groove Face Mask
@kandi_diva in U Got It Filtered Face Mask
@kalidei in Star Search Face Mask
We feel so lucky to be able to practice PLUR with all of you, even outside of festival season!
Stay safe and healthy, fam!