With each day getting slightly longer and the weather beginning to warm up, I can feel the excitement of Beyond Wonderland 2018 quickly approaching, especially here at iHeartRaves headquarters.
Held at the NOS Events Center in San Bernadino, California, Beyond Wonderland is annual spring festival hosted by Insomniac Events. Many attendees (like myself) look forward to kicking off festival season at this Alice-in-wonderland themed event.
Here are five things I’m looking forward to most about Beyond Wonderland:
1. The Music (duh!) - I was so stoked to see the Beyond Wonderland 2018 lineup come out and I’m looking forward to several acts. This lineup is extremely diverse and is sure to keep everybody in your squad happy. Personally, I’m extra excited to see Seven Lions (for the first time, yay!) and Valentino Khan!
2. Attending with Team iHeartRaves - This will be my first festival with the team and I’m looking forward to attending and spreading good vibes with these lovely ladies! I’ve also been practicing my Fiber Optic Whip skills, so keep an eye out for us "whipper-snappers" on Snapchat.
3. Our New Line! Here at iHeartRaves’ Headquarters, our team has been hard at work creating a new line of clothes for festival season. Our latest collection of Beyond Wonderland Outfits hosts wildly unique festival essentials in all different colors and styles. We had a blast shooting these and couldn't wait to share this collection with everybody. I also highly recommend checking out our new pasties and new hosiery!
4. The Theme - Last year Beyond Wonderland took a brief hiatus from the Alice and Wonderland theme and went with an "Under the Sea" theme. I thought this was cool, but I absolutely LOVE anything Alice related. From my Halloween costumes as a kid (and adult) to reading the book, watching the movies, and loving the ride at Disneyland, I can safely say my appreciation for Wonderland Culture runs deep. Needless to say, I was excited to see the theme revealed this year.
Photo Credit: Insomniac Events
5. The Weather - I don't know why, but I just love the idea of kicking off my festival season at an outdoor event. Having fostered my raving career for the last six years in the PNW, SoCal Raves are particularly glorious to me. During the majority of the year in Southern California (March in particular), you can run around in shorts without freezing your rave booty off (literally). This is something completely unheard of to me and I’m looking forward to enjoying the sunshine in shorts and a crop top.
Don’t want to miss out on the magic? Tickets to Beyond Wonderland can be purchased here. See you guys in March!