Summer is here, and it’s time to start planning for the annual Heatwave Music Festival. This year’s event promises to be bigger and better than ever before. With so much to see and do, it can be overwhelming to know where to start. Here we'll give you all the information you need to have the best time at Heatwave!
This year's Heatwave Music Festival will take place from June 10-11 in Chicago. The lineup includes massive acts like Griz and Tiesto, with support from some of the hottest DJs of the moment, like LSDream and Slander. Grab tickets here and check out the lineup below!
What to Expect
First of all, let’s talk about what you can expect from Heatwave. This festival is all about music, food, and fun. There will be multiple stages featuring a diverse range of artists from all genres of music. From rock to pop to EDM, there will be something for everyone.
In addition to the music, plenty of food trucks and vendors will sell all kinds of delicious treats. You can indulge in everything from burgers and fries to vegan and gluten-free options. And if you’re feeling thirsty, there will be plenty of drinks stands serving up cold beers, cocktails, and soft drinks.
To top it all off, there will be a variety of fun activities to keep you entertained. From carnival games to face painting, there’s something for all ages.
What to Wear
Now let’s talk about the most important part: what to wear to Heatwave Music Festival. The key is to dress for the weather and for comfort. It’s going to be hot, so you want to wear something that’s lightweight and breathable. Here are some tips to help you choose the perfect fit!
What to Bring
Finally, let’s talk about what you should bring with you to Heatwave. Here are some essentials to pack in your festival bag:
- Sunscreen: Protect your skin from the sun’s harmful rays by applying sunscreen regularly throughout the day.
- Water: Staying hydrated is important, so bring a refillable water bottle or purchase one at the festival.
- Cash: Although many vendors will accept card payments, it’s always a good idea to bring some cash with you just in case.
- Portable charger: You’ll be using your phone to take photos and videos, so make sure you bring a portable charger to keep your device charged up all day.
- Poncho or raincoat: Unfortunately, summer weather can be unpredictable, so it’s always a good idea to pack a poncho or raincoat just in case it starts to rain.
- Backpack: Bring a backpack or crossbody bag to carry all your essentials around with you, leaving your hands free to dance and enjoy the music.