During these challenging times, iHeartRaves wanted to keep the spirit of PLUR alive by helping those on the front lines. In April, we introduced the “Buy a Mask, Give a Mask” program which meant that every time one of our customers bought a face mask, iHeart would donate a medical-grade mask to those on the front lines.
Thanks to you, our amazing customers, iHeartRaves, along with our sister brands, INTO THE AM and EmazingLights, have now been able to donate 80,000 masks!
This program started with a donation in our local community and has grown to be able to provide nationwide, including a special partnership with Relentless Beats in Phoenix Arizona.
iHeartRaves was able to work with Relentless Beats to deliver 10,000 FDA approved, triple-layer disposable surgical masks for Gila River Health Care's essential and frontline workers.
Other organizations that received donations ranged from California to New York at the following locations:
- Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center - San Pedro, CA
- Morrison Healthcare at Lakewood Region - Lakewood, CA
- New Frontiers - Solvang, CA
- REACH Air Medical Services - Garden Grove, CA
- Lompoc Valley Medical Center (Lompoc, CA)
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Orange County (Costa Mesa)
- The Bridge Fund of New York (Bronx, NY)
- Baltimore Donation Hub (Baltimore, MD)
- Gold in Fight Foundation (Baltimore, MD)
- Chinatown Service Center (Los Angeles)
- Paul Morrison MD LLC (Newburgh, IN)
- Lombard Veterinary Hospital (Lombard, IL)
- Gila River Health Care (Sacaton, AZ)
- Sansum Clinic Healthcare, Santa Barbara, CA)
- Ultra Music Festival (Palmetto Bay, FL)
- New Frontiers (Solvang, CA)
We can’t thank you enough for allowing us to support the incredible humans putting their health and safety at risk to ensure a safer world for us all!
iHeartRaves will be continuing to run this program (stay tuned to find where we will be donating masks to next) so you can continue to help out those in need just simply by purchasing a face mask!
Check out some of the hottest styles:
We feel so lucky to be able to practice PLUR with all of you, even outside of festival season!
Stay safe and healthy, fam!