This summer was definitely filled with lots of festivals and raves, and what better way to celebrate the end of summer than with Beyond Wonderland! Here is everything you need to know about Beyond Wonderland 2021, including what to wear to the trippy themed festival.
What is Beyond Wonderland?
This festival takes place August 27th -28th at the NOS Events Center located in San Bernardino. This festival will take you down the rabbit hole with its Alice in Wonderland theme and lots of multidimensional decorations and amazing stages.
Who is playing at Beyond Wonderland?
This year’s festival has a lineup that is stacked both days, with headliners such as Dillon Francis, Tiesto, Valentino Khan, Wooli, Alison Wonderland, Gryffin, Barely Alive b2b Modestep b2b Virtual Riot and many more! There are also lots of themed stages, including Dreamstate, Basscon and Factory 93, where you can definitely find various types of music that’s right up your alley and genres to explore.
What to Bring
With a two day festival that goes all day and night, it is nice to arrive prepared. Here are some helpful items that will make your time at the festival much more enjoyable.
- Festival ticket: this year, attendants will receive a wristband to get into the festival. Make sure to slip it on your wrist (not too tight or loose) and keep it on for the weekend so that you don’t lose it!
- Vaccine card/negative COVID-19 test: it is important to stay healthy for this year’s festivals and with that, the festival has rules on the COVID-19 vaccine and negative test verification before entering. Make sure you have proof of this in the form of a copy or digital proof on your phone before heading to the festival
- Masks: masks are strongly encouraged for everyone despite vaccinated status so bring some cute ones to match your outfit! iHeartRaves has lots of cute ones you can find here
- Hydration pack: you can find lots of cute bags on iHeartRaves here that not only look cute and can carry lots of items, but will keep you hydrated all day
- Fanny pack: if you’re not a fan of carrying a big bag, a fanny pack is super convenient that can give you easy access to important items like your phone and wallet
- Hand fan: with the festival taking place in the summer and in SoCal weather, it is nice to have a large fan that you can use to cool off you and your crew. You can find a variety of fans and accessories here
- Earplugs: if you like head banging on the rails, it’s nice to bring some artist or foam earplugs to protect your hearing!
- Sunscreen/sunglasses: it’s super important to keep your skin and eyes protected from the sun being at the festival all day, so bring some sunglasses and sunscreen that you can apply throughout the day.
- Flow toys: flow toys are allowed at Beyond Wonderland so if you have any, definitely bring them with you to show off your moves in the crowd!
- Gum: chewing on gum is super refreshing while in a crowd at a festival so bring them with, unopened
For a full list of what you can and can’t bring, check out the list on the official website for Beyond Wonderland here.
What To Wear
Festivals are a great place to show off your rave fashion! iHeartRaves has lots of cute rave clothes to choose from. You can check out our previous blog post here that has a descriptive guide to help you choose your outfits for Beyond Wonderland!
Overall, Beyond Wonderland has some of the best vibes for a festival and with the stacked lineup for this year, it will be an amazing way to end the summer.
Halloween is fast approaching, and we all know the best part of this holiday is choosing the ultimate costumes! As ravers, we are no strangers to dressing up, and Halloween is an awesome time to show off our style skills. There are so many directions you can go in when deciding what to be for Halloween, so we’re giving you some suggestions to make your decision a little easier.
Out Of This World
Extraterrestrial themes are huge in the rave world, and Halloween is the best excuse to dress up as a sexy alien or a house-loving astronaut. There are also a ton of opportunities for couples and group costumes that fit this theme! Build an alien squad with your friends in the Cosmic Chaos Alien Costume and the Solstice Kiss Holo Set, or explore the unknown in matching astronaut suits. Add some glitter, and you will surely have an out-of-this-world Halloween experience!
Embrace Your Wild Side
Feeling wild this spooky season? Cowgirl costumes are super cute and perfect for any Halloween event. Embrace your wild side and let loose with a cowboy hat and your best chaps, or make it glam!
Certain costumes will never go out of style. Classic costumes come back every year because they are timeless. If you’re feeling scary this Halloween, try a holographic skeleton or a seductive devil costume. If you’re going for a flirtier vibe, you can never go wrong with the Team Techno Cheerleader outfit. This fit is a fun take on the basic cheerleader costume! You can make any of the classics your own with glitter, accessories, and other modern twists.
Have a legendary Halloween dressed as your favorite mythical creature! Fairies, elves and unicorns are not only charming characters, but they are also very trendy right now. These Fractal Fantasy Fairy Wings will transform any outfit into an enchanting fairy ensemble. You could also pair this Rainbow Unicorn Costume with some sparkly fishnets for a dazzling festival look!
Ravers love to dress up year-round. But if there's one thing that we don't get to do often, it's bring the spooky vibes with scary costumes around Halloween! This time of year is the perfect time to show off your spooky side, with costumes that are gory, creepy, or all around terrifying.
No matter what you decide to be this year, you can’t go wrong. As long as you’re feeling like your best self, you’re going to slay this Halloween!