Dinosaurs, bass, and camping - oh my! We can’t wait to be back at Legend Valley for Excision’s Lost Lands Festival. This year's festival will take place on September 24-26 and offers an immersive camping experience unlike any other. Here is a complete Lost Lands Packing list that includes everything you need to bring with you to be a happy camper.
For a guide on what to wear to Lost Lands, check out our blog post here.
Essential Camping Gear
- Tent - with tarp, rainfly, tent stakes, mallet
- Pillow and blanket
- Camping chair
- Trash bags - leave no trace!
- Pro tip: bring carabiner clips to clip your trash bag to your pop-up canopy or tent
- Cooler with ice and food
- Water - at least 1 gallon per person per day
- Battery powered lantern and flashlight - with extra batteries
- First aid kit - make sure it’s fully stocked before you leave!
- Advil, alcohol wipes, band-aids and sterile gauze/medical tape, antibiotic ointment, tweezers, etc.
- Toilet paper
- Duct tape - comes in handy, trust me!
- Camping knife and scissors
- Towels - bring a few
Non-essential Camping Gear
- Camping cot or blow up mattress
- Pop-up canopy - with canopy stakes, mallet
- Folding table
- Camp kitchen - camp stove with propane, reusable plates, cups, silverware, tongs and cooking utensils, non-stick spray, pot/pan, condiments like salt, pepper, hot sauce, ketchup, mustard
- Don’t forget your biodegradable dish soap and sponge with a bucket and rags for dishwashing
- Tapestries and battery powered lights for campsite - bring clothespins to hang them
- Door mat for outside your tent
- Speaker for the campsite
Outfits & Personal Gear
- Outfit for each day with socks, shoes, panties - warm options if it gets chilly
- Jewelry, accessories, hats, bandanas/face masks
- Reusable water bottle
- ID and money - in a safe place like a fanny pack or small backpack
- Personal prescriptions/birth control
- Bug spray
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Hairbrush and hair ties
- Tampons - just in case
- Wet wipes - thank me later!
- Ear plugs
- Shower supplies - body wash, shampoo, conditioner and slides/flip flops to shower in
- Handheld mirror
- Makeup, face gems
- Kandi to trade
- Flow toys
- Kaleidoscope glasses
- Yoga mat
- Boom Boom sticks
Keep Scrollin' 👀
The Ultimate Guide to Sol Fest
Must Catch Sets of Miami Music Week 2023
New Music We Love January & February
What to Wear to a Trance Festival
What to Wear to Ultra Music Festival 2023
Wondering what to wear to Ultra? The most important thing to consider when choosing your Ultra outfits is to make sure you can dance all day and night comfortably. It’s definitely a music-heavy festival so you’ll most likely be on your feet most of the time. Check out these styles for some fabulous rave outfits inspiration.